Friday 19 August 2011

Lime Crime: Lip Noir.





I came across Lime Crime a while ago on my hunt for a lipstick that kept bright colour but still had a gloss finish. It got to a point where I was paying £35+ for dozens of lipsticks that promised bright colours but were actually very faint and watered down.
When I first ordered lipsticks from them, I basically melted in Lime Crimes Palm. I didn't think I'd ever use another lipstick again.
Until I desired the almighty Black lipstick, I searched through numerous brands looking for the perfect black but was once again facing the same problems, too faint and only 'tinted' your lips black.

My prayers have been answered. Today I discovered this new lipstick line from Lime Crime, My Gothic heart squeal with joy.

They are introducing Three New colours, Black(Styletto), Grey(Chinchilla) and a Sexy Deep red (Glamour 101). I personally can not wait to get my hands on all three of them and will be doing countless reviews on them and showing them of to anyone I get the chance too.

September 1 is the big release day, so get them whilst you can from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment