Monday 28 December 2009

The Start of Something New

This is the start of something new. (And i mean that in the least High School Musical-ish way possible (nothing against them.)



I am creating this site to help the needy and the careless. To save the chamail worthy people from fashion and style disasters. I am here to share my savvy with the world and expect nothing but a world of beautiful people. I am not a conformist and very far from it. I am not aiming to turn everyone into barbie dolls because that is sick. I am here to share my knowledge of fashion, make up and hair tips with the world. To make you aware of Fashion Do's and Fashion Don't's and help you with any problems of the aesthetic kind.



I will always rate things, there may be in between options for rating but for now i will leave it at Chamail and Kudos.


Chamail= Cringe worthy + Shame on them + Fail
Kudos = Praise to them , glory glory hallelujah and all that jazz.


ttyl

L.A. Look
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment